- Smokefree sites
- Start the session
- Why Children's Centres are smokefree
- What does smokefree mean?
- Your role
- What to say to a smokerA recap
- Body language
- Brief advice
- What is Brief Advice?
- Why is it important?
- What's in tobacco?
- Smoking in pregnancy
- Secondhand smoke (SHS) in the home is harmful to children
- Supporting smokers to quitVideo
- The Three AsA recap
- NHS Stop Smoking Services in Devon
- Other ways of getting help
- Take the test
NHS Stop Smoking Services in Devon
The specialist stop smoking service team provide free support at venues across Devon, and can advise which other locations have advisers. Trained advisers are available in:
- Most GP surgeries
- Many pharmacies
- Community locations
All can offer nicotine replacement therapy at prescription prices.
To refer direct
|Devon Stop Smoking Service|
Culm Valley Integrated Centre for Health
|Telephone: 01884 836024|
WebsiteDownload the referral form here.