Information for Stop Smoking Advisors
For current providers:
- All activity data is to be submitted quarterly using the new electronic monitoring form (Available from practice managers). Please email your forms to email@example.com.
- Level 2 GP Stop Smoking Service Specification [new specification due imminently]
- Very Brief Advice training for GPs accessed via the NCSCT website
- At least one stop smoking adviser must attend the refresher training each year. Details of courses are here.
- If you need to recalibrate or order a new CO monitor, please contact Solutions4Health at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources which may be helpful during stop smoking service consultations (but not to be returned):
- Short Monitoring Form 2017-18 (please note Public Health Devon no longer accept paper monitoring forms and the Excel Spreadsheet sent to the practice each quarter should be used)
- NRT Client Log
To find out more about providing a stop smoking service in your practice, contact Ruby Entwistle on email@example.com