About the Smokefree Devon Alliance
The Smokefree Devon Alliance is a partnership of organisations that have an interest in reducing tobacco use in Devon. The alliance strategy has seven priorities:
- Reduce health inequalities caused by smoking
- Reduce illegal tobacco in the community
- Protect children and young people from smoking
- Reduce smoking in pregnancy
- Normalise a smokefree lifestyle
- Support smokers to quit
- Carry out marketing and communication programmes
Partnership work takes place across public health, the NHS, trading standards, environmental health, children’s centres, schools, youth settings, fire services, police, housing, community safety partnerships and the voluntary sector.
The Smokefree Devon Alliance is a member of the Smokefree Action Coalition, a group of organisations committed to promoting public health.
If you are interested in joining the Smokefree Devon Alliance, please contact Ruby King on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01392 386387.