- Smokefree sites
- Start the session
- Why Children's Centres are smokefree
- What does smokefree mean?
- Your role
- What to say to a smokerA recap
- Body language
- Brief advice
- What is Brief Advice?
- Why is it important?
- What's in tobacco?
- Smoking in pregnancy
- Secondhand smoke (SHS) in the home is harmful to children
- Supporting smokers to quitVideo
- The Three AsA recap
- NHS Stop Smoking Services in Devon
- Other ways of getting help
- Take the test
- All staff should ensure that smoking does not take place on the Children’s Centre site
- Staff should actively promote and provide details of the local NHS Stop Smoking Service
- Staff should not facilitate smoking
- Do not tell service users where to smoke or take time from your working day to help someone to smoke.
All members of staff have a role in reminding colleagues and the public that the site is smokefree.