This training is suitable for Level 2 Stop Smoking Practitioners who have already completed the full 2 day course and on the Devon register of level 2 intermediate stop smoking advisors. This training will provide an update on new medications and current guidance.
Please note: At least one advisor from each setting must attend refresher training annually, to ensure knowledge is up to date and is cascaded to other smoking cessation practitioners within the organisation.
- This course is run over half a day.
Aims of this course
- Skills development and CPD activities
- Update knowledge on the latest pharmacotherapy treatment options and prescribing guidance.
- Update knowledge on the latest Department of Health monitoring guidance and the role of the Stop Smoking Practitioner
Current refresher training available:
|06/06/2019 – Morning||Half Day||Coaver Club, Devon County Council, Topsham Road, Exeter. EX2 4QD|
|04/09/2019 – Morning||Half Day||Larkbeare House, Devon County Council, Topsham Road, Exeter. EX2 4NG|
Book a place
If you would like to book a place or get more details on this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name
- GP practice or Pharmacy where you will be providing stop smoking support