This training is suitable for Level 2 Stop Smoking Practitioners who have already completed the full 2 day course and on the Devon register of level 2 intermediate stop smoking advisors. This training will provide an update on new medications and current guidance.
Please note: At least one advisor from each setting must attend refresher training annually, to ensure knowledge is up to date and is cascaded to other smoking cessation practitioners within the organisation.
- This course is run over half a day.
Aims of this course
- Skills development and CPD activities
- Update knowledge on the latest pharmacotherapy treatment options and prescribing guidance.
- Update knowledge on the latest Department of Health monitoring guidance and the role of the Stop Smoking Practitioner
Current refresher training available:
|05/03/2019||12:45 – 16:00||Newcourt Community Centre, Blakeslee Drive, Exeter EX2 7FN|
|21/05/2019||12:45 – 16:00||Newcourt Community Centre, Blakeslee Drive, Exeter EX2 7FN|
|05/11/2019||12:45-16:00||Newcourt Community Centre, Blakeslee Drive, Exeter EX2 7FN|
Book a place
If you would like to book a place or get more details on this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name
- GP practice or Pharmacy where you will be providing stop smoking support