This training is suitable for Level 2 Stop Smoking Practitioners who have already completed the full 2 day course and on the Devon register of level 2 intermediate stop smoking advisors. This training will provide an update on new medications and current guidance.
Please note: At least one advisor from each setting must attend refresher training annually, to ensure knowledge is up to date and is cascaded to other smoking cessation practitioners within the organisation.
Course duration –
- This course is run over half a day.
Aims of this course –
- Skills development and CPD activities
- Update knowledge on the latest pharmacotherapy treatment options and prescribing guidance.
- Update knowledge on the latest Department of Health monitoring guidance and the role of the Stop Smoking Practitioner
Current refresher training available:
|05/03/2019||12:45 – 16:00||Newcourt Community Centre, Blakeslee Drive, Exeter EX2 7FN|
Book a place
If you would like to book a place or get more details on this course please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Your name
- GP practice or Pharmacy where you will be providing stop smoking support