This training is suitable for Level 2 Stop Smoking Practitioners who have already completed the full initial training and are on the Devon register of level 2 intermediate stop smoking advisors. This training will provide an update on any new medications and current guidance.
Please note: At least one advisor from each setting must attend refresher training annually. This helps ensure knowledge is up to date and is cascaded to other smoking cessation practitioners within the setting.
- This course is run over half a day.
Aims of this course
- Skills development and CPD activities
- Update knowledge on the latest pharmacotherapy treatment options and prescribing guidance.
- Update knowledge on the latest Department of Health monitoring guidance and the role of the Stop Smoking Practitioner
Current refresher training available:
|Tuesday 20th October 2020||9.30am – 12.30pm||Online Training|
|Monday 7th December 2020||1pm – 4pm||Online Training|
|Wednesday 24th February 2021||9.30am – 12.30pm||Online Training|
Book a place
To book onto a course you will simply need to go to https://bookwhen.com/onesmallstep
For more details on this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Virtual Q&A Sessions
OneSmallStep run live, informal sessions every month virtually for advisors to drop in and ask any smoking cessation related questions.
- Wednesday 18th November 2020, 10-11am
- Wednesday 16th December 2020, 10-11am
For the link or phone number to join one of these informal sessions, please email email@example.com